Searching for a chiropractor in Parker, Co or its surrounding areas should not be a particularly challenging task for anybody. A recent Google search for Parker Chiropractors delivered more than 620,000 results. Obviously there aren’t 620,000 chiropractors in our town of only 47,000, but it does seem sometimes, that you could throw a rock and hit a chiropractor (please don’t throw rocks at us). So, how do you know if the chiropractor you’re considering is qualified and will help with your particular issues? In order to help weed out those that are less than stellar practitioners, we’ve compiled a list of questions to ask when searching for a Parker chiropractor.
- Does the initial consultation include a full examination and x-rays?
- How many years of experience does the chiropractor have? How long with this practice and at this location?
- Where did the chiropractor receive his training?
- What sort of techniques does the chiropractor use?
- How much training and experience does the chiropractor have in that specific technique?
- Is the chiropractor experienced in handling your particular problems or health issues?
- Does the chiropractic office work with your insurance company?
With over 20 years of combined practical experience as chiropractors in Parker, we bring confidence and compassion when caring for your chronic health condition. It is our mission, at Mountain View Chiropractic and Wellness, to offer you the very best natural health care possible and we will always work to make your experience in our office the very best it can be.